Zohaib MalikHead of Contact Centre and CX
Zohaib started his professional career in 2006 as a temp Contact Centre Agent at the age of 21 with Skywards (Award Winning FFP of Emirates Airline) and instantly fell in love with the whole process. He realized that there is a sea waiting to be discovered behind this opportunity.
Things moved quickly and he was given a lot of different exposures within the company ranging from looking after premium customers to quality coaching for new joiners, the journey was too exciting for Zohaib.
He took his first people management role in 2010 for the Emirates Global Contact Centre as a Team Leader and stayed in it until 2014 after which he decided to join a medium-sized Contact Centre in Al-Futtaim Group in a bigger role. He stayed in the role for 3 years and now, he has taken over an Online Travel Start-up called “GLOBIST” managing the company’s Contact Centre & overall Online CX.
- How your customers are redefining customer contact and what this means for you
- Finding the right balance of physical and digital contact for an effortless consumer experience
- Exploring smart channels of communication to build into your strategy
- Transforming your contact centre into a “centre for happiness”
- The three key players for achieving CPT goals - process, technology and data
- Using CPT as a KPI for mapping your digital customer journey
- The real life story of a company who started focusing on CPT and how it enhanced CX