Pre-Conference Masterclass Day: Sunday, 22 October 2017
8:00 am - 9:00 am Breakfast & networking
9:00 am - 5:00 pm Hiring For RetentionSmita Gaurav, Trainer & Senior Consultant,Etisalat Academy
This masterclass will highlight the best retention and hiring strategies with a focus on regional & cross-cultural context and competency-based hiring. Gain insights into aligning your respective hiring and retention strategies according to the latest trends.
- Aligning the hiring process to organisational core values
- Contact centre best practices – the HBR strategy as the new paradigm
- Competency-based hiring - hiring for psychological bench strength
- Hiring and retention in the GCC cultural context
- Cascading continuous learning as a retention strategy
- Retention through healthy work culture ecosystems
- Creating your own hiring strategy
Smita GauravTrainer & Senior Consultant
5:00 pm - 5:00 pm End of masterclass day
The published programme is correct at time of printing. However, given the seniority of our speakers and the nature of their roles, speakers may subsequently substitute or remove themselves from the programme. This is always regrettable, and we will always try to replace the speaker with a speaker with equivalent insight. For the most up-to-date programme, please visit the event website.